Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Fun - 2009


Christmas Time is my favorite time of year. These pictures are just some of the fun things we did over the Christmas Holiday!


The kids decorating gingerbread houses on New Years Eve!



Making homemade Tortellini on Christmas Eve!




The kids enjoy being able to help in the kitchen - we all participate in rolling out the dough and cutting the circle shapes, stuffing the tortellini, and sealing them.





The Finished product



It's fun being able to share with my family something that I learned to do in Italy, while on my mission - it also reconnects me to Italy and the memories of serving the people there.



We also made gingerbread cookies and decorated them. They didn't turn out too great looking but, it was fun making jokes about our broken gingerbread man and woman cookies.
The happy couple!



This one lost his head!





The Missionary gingerbread boys!

1 comment:

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Looks like fun! My mom's tree looked just like yours this year! I guess great minds think alike!