Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Things I Love About Christmas..............















Another thing I love about Christmas is
when the kids spend time together and we
do a fun project----just for the fun of it.

































Oh, this is so fun!
















Even when the
mischievous
looks begin.












"Mom, wait 'til
you see what
we're going to
do next!"













"See how pretty!"














"Mom, scary!"


















"My house is
pretty too!"
















"See!"











Trouble starts!













"My house is
falling apart!"











"Vance!"

















"Look Mom!"












































And I don't even care
about the mess - well
for a few minutes!





1 comment:

Laura Willis said...

That looks like a lot of fun.
Thank you for sharing the pictures.
They really are worth a thousand words.