Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008










Lauren and Mommy











All of us!









At Thanksgiving every year we fly out to Seattle Washington where my parents live and have a big family Thanksgiving. It is kind of a big deal because we are all committed to going so we can spend time together. The cousins have a great time and my sister and I (my mom sleeps in) go shopping at 5am the day after. We have lots of fun together.

Vance (hubby) has started a new tradition of taking the kids on a ten mile hike out on the spit out to the Light House which has been there 150 years. It's a beautiful light house and they enjoy the adventure. Teresa and I are too busy shopping to go - too bad!!!

















Taylor and Miranda at the Light House

















Vance and Emily, Ashley and Matthew

















All the kids!

1 comment:

Laura Willis said...

10 miles, I love light houses, I might do it for that. It is really pretty. Sounds like a great trip.